Developing a real estate business plan is critical to forming a healthy and sustainable business. Business plans are required for raising capital and applying for a loan; however, we believe that every company benefits from the development of a strong and cohesive plan.
A business plan is a written document that captures the future of your business. It details what you plan to do, and how you plan to do it.
Specifically, it conveys your business goals, the strategies and tactics you’ll use to achieve them, potential risks you may run into along the way and how to overcome them, roles and responsibilities, SWOT analysis and measurement strategies.
LGA creates customized business plans for any purpose. We can include as much or as little information that your company requires to achieve its goal.
Our real estate business plan consultants are experts who work directly with you to analyze your information, develop a customized viable strategy, and help you get your business plan right the first time.
Our business plans include but not limited to the following:
- Discuss with the Client to obtain an in-depth understanding of the Project
- Gather and analyse all technical and other specifications of the Project
- Analyse key personnel and company structure
- Site assessment and accessibility
- SWOT Analysis
- Estimated current overall market size (both volume and price)
- Macro and micro factors that may impact the future growth
- Demand and Supply assessment from both local and overseas buyers
- Sales prices of similar developments in the area
- Estimate the project development cost and the total funding requirements of the project including construction cost. soft costs,infrastructure, marketing & branding etc
- Build a financial projection model which will include projected cash flow statements, the main assumptions/parameters of the project and the NPV, IRR, ROI for the Project
- Using the Model, we will perform a sensitivity and scenario analysis on the key assumptions and parameters underpinning the projected financial results (revenues, EBITDA, annual cashflows, IRR etc)