Property Manager – Real Estate – Limassol
Lion Global Advisors (LGA) is full service Real Estate Consulting Firm, member of Imperio Group, one of Cyprus’s most progressive and reputable group of companies.
LGA’s success is rooted in hiring exceptional people who are driven to do exceptional work, seeking for the highest innovation results by creating and implementing solutions that push industry boundaries while effecting change from the ground upwards.
By joining LGA’s team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a career in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for the direct management of a growing portfolio of residential and commercial properties of Imperio Group.
- Manage all aspects of properties.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacant spaces; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Promote client satisfaction and retention through staff leadership, social media review, communication and innovative ideas.
- Design an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor service request turnaround and ensure the responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Assist and ensure all customer complaints are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Ensure that all building permits, licenses, and etc. are compliant with local rules and regulations.
- Perform regular property inspections to ensure building safety, maintenance, cleanliness, etc.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship.
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to the directors of the company that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries.
- Excellent knowledge and use of English and Greek is a must.
- Very good use of all Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and execute a budget effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership, professional demeanor and strong client interaction skills.
- Track record of success building, developing and retaining high-performance teams would be considered as an advantage.
- A sharp and professional appearance.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills are a must.
Limassol City Center.
- Very good remuneration packages based on skills and experience.
- Positive and vibrant working environment.
- Strong opportunities to grow with the organization.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV by filling the form, mentioning the role in the subject.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.